#AerobicExercice means any system of sustained exercises designed to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood and strengthen the heart and lungs. any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, thereby improving the body’s utilization of oxygen.
The nutrition and the daily quantity of water is important, around 1,5 litres.
BENEFITS: exercise can boost memory and concentration. It increases serotonin, a neurotransmitter, in the brain that can lead to improved focus and clarity.
- Exercise reduces stress, and can help ward off depression and anxiety. Regular exercise can reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
- Exercise as little as 20 minutes per day (minimum), three days a week, have less fatigue and more energy overall. Exercise increases blood flow, which allows oxygen and nutrients to reach the cells, giving you energy for daily tasks.
- Cumulative half-hour per day is all that is needed for health benefits, and a total of 60 minutes per day (ideal), can help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Exercising can also help strengthen relationships. Spend time with your partner or friends walking or meeting for a tennis match, instead of going out to eat. Having support also helps you keep your fitness goals.
- Exercise can also help prevent or slow the process of a number of conditions and health problems .
- Exercise makes the heart and cardiovascular system stronger. Your heart will become more efficient, pumping more blood per beat so at rest your heart rate will be lower.
- Once you’ve been exercising regularly for several weeks your body will be more efficient and you will have more endurance. Your muscles will be stronger and more flexible, and your overall performance will be enhanced.
- Sweting is is important, for persons engaged in regular physical activity at medium to high intensity. It is a great effect Detox for our body.
- Don’t make #weightloss your only goal when you start exercising, but the health benefits of exercise are very important too.
Let’s start exercise into your daily routine!