It is connecting to the earth to improve your health.
Modern #lifestyle have limited our direct contact with Earth’s surface, it is important going barefoot every day.
Earthing sounds a bit tree-hugger like and strange, I know, but there is a growing body of research showing that there are MANY health benefits to being a bit more connected to the earth.
According to the book “Earthing” the practice of earthing basically involves coupling your body to the Earth’s surface energy by walking, sitting or sleeping outside in direct contact with the Earth
According to emerging research, Earthing can be beneficial in:
- Reducing inflammation by defusing excess positive electrons
- Reducing chronic pain
- Improving Sleep
- Increasing Energy (I noticed this also)
- Lowering stress and promoting calmness by reducing stress hormones.
- Normalizing biological rhythms including circadian rhythm
- Improving blood pressure and blood flow
- Relieving muscle tension and headache (I noticed this)
- Lessens menstrual and female hormone symptoms
- Speeds healing- used in some places to prevent bed sores
- Can eliminate jet lag
- Protecting the body from EMFs
- Shortens recovery time from injury or athletic activity
- Reducing or eliminating snoring
- Helping support adrenal health
There is a kind of study who see certain results after 30 minutes of earthing.