Apple vinegar contains beta-carotene, which supports the renewal of cells.
• Apple vinegar is a rich source of potassium, which treats allergies and regulates skin pH levels.
• Apple vinegar has many essential minerals and vitamins such as iron, magnesium, sodium, pectin, potassium, sulfur, calcium and phosphorus, which control eczema and stimulate the immune system.
• It is rich in lactic acid, acetic acid and malic, which have great anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, reduces inflammation, itching, soothes dry skin and prevents skin infections.
• Apple vinegar is rich in fiber, which is useful in eliminating the toxins that cause eczema.
• Apple vinegar is useful in various other skin diseases, it also cleanses and rejuvenates the skin. Apples cider vinegar is not only useful for treating eczema but it also helps the skin to stay clean and young. The first important thing to know is that you should never apply pure apple vinegar directly to your face, but dilute it with water at a ratio of 1: 1. Then use a diluted mixture of 50% water and 50% apple vinegar and to be sure, before washing your face with this solution, apply it to the skin of the hand in order to test its effect, as in very rare cases, Some people are sensitive to this solution.
• Apple vinegar fights stains, acne and pimples: apple cider vinegar can provide the same effect as the expensive anti-acne creams that are on the market. Malic acid in vinegar has strong antimycotic, antibacterial power and its antiviral properties prevent the formation of pimples, acne, and fight bacteria.
• Apple vinegar eliminates toxins from the face: its regular use eliminates toxins from the skin, making it smooth, clean and bright.